Fatal Shooting At Greek Shipping Company: 1 Dead, 2 Injured In Athens Incident

Fatal Shooting at Greek Shipping Company: 1 Dead, 2 Injured in Athens Incident.

Fatal Shooting At Greek Shipping Company: A tragic shooting at a Greek shipping firm in Athens leaves one dead and two injured.

The assailant, a former employee, remains at large. Get the latest updates on this developing story.

Greece: One killed, two injured in shooting incident at Greek shipping company.

One person was killed and two were wounded during a shooting incident at a Greek shipping company in Athens on Monday, police sources and state television ERT said.

The police officer said that the victim was related to the owner of the shipping company European Navigation.

According to ERT, the attacker was a former employee of the company based in the southern suburb of Glyfada.

A police officer said the gunman who entered the building and fired at the staff was still in the building.

The police officer said that the victim was related to the owner of the shipping company European Navigation. The police have not officially disclosed the name of the company.

Fire engines and ambulances were stationed outside the building.

On receiving the information, the police had cordoned off a wide area around it. Shootings are rare in Greece except during gang-related activities.


Toronto: Son absconds after killing father, neighbors inform police; Search for the accused continues.

A 56-year-old Indian-origin man was murdered by his son at their home in the Canadian province of Ontario.

Hamilton police said in a statement on Sunday that 22-year-old Sukhaj Singh Cheema was wanted in connection with the murder of his father on Saturday night.

Death during treatment.

Police said officers were called to a home around 7:40 p.m. They found Kuldeep Singh in the house with serious injuries.

Local news CTV News quoted police as saying that Singh was taken to the hospital but later died during treatment due to serious injuries.

The accused ran away half an hour after the murder.

Eyewitnesses told officers that Cheema ran away from the residence after a fight with the victim.

Cheema is believed to have been in the area for about 30 minutes before the incident and fled in a vehicle. Police said Cheema-Singh was armed and dangerous.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © 2023 ANN All Rights Reserved